Keep your eyes open, as over the next few weeks we’ll be opening nominations for the Community Achievement Awards (CAA) and Regional Achievement & Community Awards (RACA). The Awards encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable community contribution of a diverse range of participants including businesses, groups, organisations and individuals from across Australia.
Since 2002, the Community Achievement Awards have run across Australia as individual State programs. Victoria, New South Wales and the ACT along with Western Australia are run as regional programs and 2019 is the inaugural year for Northern Territory. In 2018 we hosted over 2,335 guests across six states as we visited Perth, Hobart, Melbourne, Adelaide, Orange and Brisbane. At our gala dinners we recognised 361 semi-finalists, 186 finalists and celebrated 60 winners from a pool of over 3,670 nominations (learn more). We anticipate 2019 will be even bigger again.
The Awards are a nomination-based program and provide an opportunity to publicly acknowledge and showcase the incredible achievements of individuals, groups and businesses that create a sense of state pride, unity and inspiration through their role modelling to the wider community.
Nominations Open Dates for 2019
- Wednesday 10 April 2019 – Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards
- Tuesday 16 April 2019 – Northern Territory Community Achievement Awards
- Wednesday 17 April 2019 – Western Australia Regional Achievement and Community Awards
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 – South Australia Community Achievement Awards
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 – NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards
- Thursday 9 May 2019 – Queensland Community Achievement Awards
- Wednesday 15 May 2019 – Tasmania Community Achievement Awards
For more information about the Awards and the nomination process, feel free to contact us.