WA Regional Achievement & Community Awards
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is dependent on the award category and may be open to businesses, groups, organisations and/or individuals
- Nominees must be residing in regional or rural Western Australia (for a minimum of 2 years) or the nomination activity must be specific to regional or rural Western Australia.
- All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached with your nomination, if relevant
- All nomination information, photos and supporting material may be used by the awards office for promotional purposes
- Entrants agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the awards nomination including any photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation ceremony
- Nominations close on Wednesday 15th July, 2020
- Nominees who are selected as Finalists should endeavour to attend the Gala Awards Presentation Dinner on Friday 23rd October, 2020. Inability to attend does not disqualify entry.
- Previous winners of the Regional Achievement and Community Awards are not eligible to nominate in an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS
- Complete the official nomination form.
- Review the general information and category guidelines.
- Using the category guidelines determine the most suitable category (nominees may enter more than one category, however, we require a separate application for each nomination).
- Your nomination should address the guidelines listed for the relevant Award category. The nomination should clearly demonstrate the achievements of the nominee. NOTE: there is a 750 word limit per question.
- Check all guidelines to ensure you do not miss out important points.
- Upload at least one headshot of the nominee, or for groups/organisations a photo showing the people involved or activity undertaken.
- Upload copies of relevant newspaper articles, awards, certificates, photographs, etc. They need to be recent, clear and relevant to your application. NOTE: there is a limit of 10 attachments and a 3MB size limit per attachment.
- Contact the Awards office on 08 9201 1155 if you have any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.