7NEWS Young Achiever Awards WA
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people 30 years of age and under as of 31 December, 2022.
2. Nominees must be a resident of Western Australia for a minimum of 2 years. If currently residing outside of Western Australia, the nomination activity must be relevant to Western Australia.
3. All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
4. All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used and distributed by the Awards office for media and promotional purposes.
5. Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards nomination, including the use of photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation ceremony.
6. Nominations close on 14th February 2023.
7. Finalists should be available and endeavour to attend the Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on 26th May 2023 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
8. Each nominee can enter a maximum of two categories only.
9. Previous winners of the Young Achiever Awards are not eligible to nominate again in an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS
For further information, tips and tricks - please click here
If you need assistance or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org