NEW SOUTH WALES
7NEWS Young Achiever Awards - NSW/ACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people 30 years of age and under, as of 31 December, 2022.
2. Nominees must be a resident of NSW/ACT for a minimum of 2 years. If currently
residing outside of NSW and the ACT, the nomination activity must be relevant to NSW and the ACT.
3. Each nominee can enter a maximum of two categories only.
4. All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents
and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
5. All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used
and distributed by the Awards office for media and promotional purposes.
6. Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards
nomination, including the use of photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation
7. Nominations close on 28th of February, 2023.
8. Finalists should be available and endeavour to attend the Awards Gala Presentation
Dinner on 2nd June 2023 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
9. Previous winners of the Young Achiever Awards are not eligible to nominate again in
an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS
a). Complete the official, online nomination form.
b). Review the general information and category guidelines.
c). Using the category guidelines determine the most suitable category (nominees may
enter more than one category, however, we require a separate application for each
d). Your nomination should address the guidelines listed for the relevant Award category.
The nomination should clearly demonstrate the achievements of the nominee. NOTE:
there is a 700 word limit per question.
e). Check all guidelines to ensure you do not miss out important points.
f). Upload at least one headshot of the nominee.
g). Upload copies of relevant newspaper articles, awards, certificates, photographs, etc.
They need to be recent, clear and relevant to your application. NOTE: there is a limit of
10 attachments and a 3MB size limit per attachment.
h). Provide a 25 word summary of your nomination for publicity purposes.
If you need assistance or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org