Northern Territory Young Achiever Awards
1. Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December 2020.
2. Nominees must be a resident of Northern Territory for a minimum of 2 years. If currently residing outside of the Northern Territory, the nomination activity must be relevant to Northern Territory.
3. All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
4. All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used and distributed by the Awards office for media and promotional purposes.
5. Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards nomination, including the use of photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation ceremony.
6. Nominations close on Tuesday 12th January, 2021.
7. Finalists should be available and endeavour to attend the Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday 23rd April 2021 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
8. Previous winners of the Young Achiever Awards are not eligible to nominate again in an Award category they have already won.
9. Each nominee can enter a maximum of two categories only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please click here to view the Conditions of Entry.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS