About Awards Australia
Established in 1989, Awards Australia is a Corporate Social Responsibility market leader.
Specialising in awards recognition programs on a state and national level, clients and the community receive win/win opportunities and outcomes through established marketing, media and event management expertise.
Awards Australia is committed to the client brief and positive outcomes.
Meet our team
Geoff is the Managing Director, and has been with Awards Australia since inception.
Annette is the Chief Operating Officer.
Hanna joined Awards Australia in November 2017 and is the Event Manager of:
- Northern Territory Young Achiever Awards
- 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards Queensland
- 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards Western Australia
- Queensland Community Achievement Awards
- Western Australian Regional Achievement and Community Awards
- South Australian Community Achievement Awards
Stephanie has been with Awards Australia since November 2015. Stephanie is the Event Manager of the Young Achiever Awards in the Northern Territory and Tasmania; as well as the South Australian and the Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards.
Demi has been with Awards Australia since 2016 and is the Event Manager of:
- Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards
- 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards Victoria
- 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards NSW/ACT
- Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards
- Victorian Regional Achievement and Community Awards
- NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards
Joshua has been with Awards Australia since 2013.
Josh is the Partnerships Manager, and also manages the 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards in South Australia.
Holly joined the team in 2018 and is the Partnership Coordinator.