Awards Australia run high quality state and national community recognition award programs. Our company motto is "Partnerships to strengthen our community".
We are a non political and non government funded company that relies totally on good corporate citizenship to fund these community award programs which recognise the achievements and community contribution of individuals, businesses and community groups, organisations and clubs.
We have a range of excellent value partnership opportunities available across all states and nationally. There are partnerships suitable for corporate, government, media and not for profit organisations to become involved, which showcase great corporate citizenship.
Partnering with one of our Awards programs is a true collaborative partnership that allows you to “be the difference” in an economic climate where customers value trust and socially responsible companies.
All Award programs include comprehensive public relations, promotions, marketing and media campaign recognition for partners and are supported by major media partners with a guarantee of media and community exposure for all partners.
For more information and to apply, please contact:
P: 03 9720 2377
M: 0413 020 552
Partnership Proposals for each of the Awards can be found by clicking on the links below.
Young Achiever Awards
The Young Achiever Awards acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years.
- Young Achiever Awards - Tasmania Proposal
- Young Achiever Awards - South Australia Proposal
- Young Achiever Awards - Northern Territory Proposal
- Young Achiever Awards - Victoria Proposal
- Young Achiever Awards - New South Wales/ACT Proposal
- Young Achiever Awards - Western Australia Proposal
- Young Achiever Awards - Queensland Proposal
For further information on partnership opportunities for our 2020 program, including nation-wide proposals, please contact the Awards Australia head office on 03 9720 2377.
Regional Achievement & Community Awards
The Regional Achievement & Community Awards are designed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions individuals, communities and businesses are making in their state.
- Tasmania Community Achievement Awards Proposal
- South Australia Community Achievement Awards Proposal
- Victoria Regional and Community Achievement Awards Proposal
- New South Wales/ACT Regional and Community Achievement Awards Proposal
- Western Australia Regional and Community Achievement Awards Proposal
- Queensland Community Achievement Awards Proposal
- Northern Territory Community Achievement Awards Proposal
For information on nation-wide partnership opportunities please contact us directly on 03 9720 2377.
"Community TAB has been a sponsor of the WA Regional Achievement and Community Awards (WARACA) since 2016 and it has been an extremely valuable part of our Corporate Social Responsibility Program. The partnership has allowed us to further acknowledge regional communities and individuals in WA and provide additional support to these communities. The stories we have heard and people we have met along the way have been truly remarkable. Working with the team at WARACA has been nothing but positive and we have been able to be a part of the whole process – from the launch, through the nominations period, right up until presenting the award to our category winner. The recognition that we have been provided as a partner has been extensive both from the WARACA team and in mainstream media, and has allowed us to grow the awareness of our brand."
- Kelly Meacock, Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator, Community TAB