Seven News Young Achiever Awards - SA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December 2017.
2. Nominees must be a resident of South Australia for a minimum of 2 years. If currently residing outside of South Australia, the nomination activity must be relevant to South Australia.
3. All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
4. All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used and distributed by the Awards office for media and promotional purposes.
5. Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards nomination, including the use of photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation ceremony.
6. Nominations close on 19 January 2018.
7. Finalists should be available and endeavour to attend the Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on 11 May 2018 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
8. Previous winners of the Young Achiever Awards are not eligible to nominate again in an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS
a). Complete the official nomination form.
b). Review the general information and category guidelines.
c). Using the category guidelines determine the most suitable category (nominees may enter more than one category, however, we require a separate application for each nomination).
d). Your nomination should address the guidelines listed for the relevant Award category. The nomination should clearly demonstrate the achievements of the nominee. NOTE: there is a 750 word limit per question.
e). Check all guidelines to ensure you do not miss out important points.
f). Upload at least one headshot of the nominee.
g). Upload copies of relevant newspaper articles, awards, certificates, photographs, etc. They need to be recent, clear and relevant to your application. NOTE: there is a limit of 10 attachments and a 4MB size limit per attachment.
h). Provide a 100 word summary of your nomination for publicity purposes.
i). Contact the Awards office hotline 08 8132 0753 if you have any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.