Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people up to and including 29
years of age as of 31 December 2021.
2. Nominees must be a resident of Tasmania for a minimum of 2 years. If currently
residing outside of Tasmania, the nomination activity must be relevant to Tasmania.
3. Each nominee can enter a maximum of two categories only.
4. All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents
and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
5. All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used
and distributed by the Awards office for media and promotional purposes.
6. Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards
nomination, including the use of photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation
7. Nominations close on 16 December 2021.
8. Finalists should be available and endeavour to attend the Awards Gala Presentation
Dinner on 3 June 2022 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
9. Previous winners of the Young Achiever Awards are not eligible to nominate again in
an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS