7NEWS Young Achiever Awards QLD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is free. Eligibility for entry is open to all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December, 2021.
2. Nominees must be a resident of Queensland for a minimum of 2 years. If currently residing outside of Queensland, the nomination activity must be relevant to Queensland.
3. All guidelines should be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
4. All nomination information, photos and supporting material submitted may be used and distributed by the Awards office for media and promotional purposes.
5. Nominees agree to media publicity and promotion associated with the Awards nomination, including the use of photos submitted, or taken at the Awards Presentation ceremony.
6. Nominations close on 17 January 2022.
7. Finalists should be available and endeavour to attend the Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on 22 April 2022 (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
8. Each nominee can enter a maximum of two categories only.
9. Previous winners of the Young Achiever Awards are not eligible to nominate again in an Award category they have already won.
NOMINATION HINTS AND TIPS